07-03-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm starting to create an RPG. I don't want to reveal too much, not even the genre, because I don't want to enthuse a mass amount of people and let them down. Just PM me or AIM me if you'd like to know more.
|
[Spam-Off] RPG Help
|
|
07-03-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm starting to create an RPG. I don't want to reveal too much, not even the genre, because I don't want to enthuse a mass amount of people and let them down. Just PM me or AIM me if you'd like to know more.
07-03-2007, 11:30 PM
I'm not looking to staff anywhere, but I always have fun going over content. If you think my insight could be useful, feel free to hit me up.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-04-2007, 01:41 AM
'Kay Rad, thanks. I'll probably run the link by you later and let you look over the content up so far to see what you think is good, bad, and any ideas you have. I trust your judgment.
07-07-2007, 12:00 AM
I might as well say what type of RPG it is so people can help me, because this is not getting any easier.
It's a Naruto RPG . . .
07-07-2007, 02:42 AM
I personally think that a Nartuto RPG would be best non-cannon. . .Send me the site again, I'd like to help out.
ifth = I Find That Humorous |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|