07-06-2007, 08:49 AM
C'mon peeps, give me incentive to roleplay here. Unless it is to train and I get training points, I'm very busy at school. Roleplaying for the sake of RPing just isn't an excuse enough to take a break!!
|
Training
|
|
07-06-2007, 08:49 AM
C'mon peeps, give me incentive to roleplay here. Unless it is to train and I get training points, I'm very busy at school. Roleplaying for the sake of RPing just isn't an excuse enough to take a break!!
07-06-2007, 08:57 AM
We're working on getting the training working. Just chill.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-06-2007, 09:30 AM
If we had a choice I'd RP just for the sake of RP'ing.
07-06-2007, 04:44 PM
We know what the problem is with the code. Sadly, its one of those tedious things that just takes time. There won't be any quick-fix for it.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-09-2007, 01:27 AM
RP or I'll take your balls.
I'll send one to the New York Times, one to the LA Times press release style.
07-09-2007, 06:38 AM
send the third to me.
07-09-2007, 03:24 PM
You know, my friend works at UPS, and he said somebody actually shipped their testicle. He had to like. PACKAGE IT.
07-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh my god. Are you joking?! >.<
Oh, and if I haven't said it before, Mura, your sig is smexable. Just replace smex with fuck and you got the exact phrase there. =o Anyhoo, screw stats. I like just pure writing RPGs anyways. No stats to fuck with, just bullshit around and write some stuff. *grabs a beer* ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
07-09-2007, 04:10 PM
*steals her beer*
You did tell me. On your boards, that are now gone. I think your smexable Vi. Do the same thing and you'll understand.
07-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Nah, I found my board. I just got to go in and do some hardcore tweaking to get back in the fuckers lol.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
07-10-2007, 06:18 AM
Blind Man Wrote:RP or I'll take your balls. damn...ookay.
07-10-2007, 11:34 AM
And lock.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|