Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Amvs(Ones I have made)
#1
Yea it's one of my new hobbies when I am in the mood to do it but hey I like making them. I may not be the best out there but I am still working at it. Heres a list of amvs I have made. The third one I made today and I like it alot of course I am in the shoot um up kinda mood. Let me know what you think.

1st amv(Bleach): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tStQOmd8MwY
2nd amv(FF7 Last Order): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnLbJUybYpM
3rd amv(Hellsing): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkA0SsMWNR8
[Image: hatchiyacksig.gif]
Reply
#2
Make a DBZ or Cowboy Bebop to MSI: Shut me up.
Reply
#3
Murasaki Wrote:Make a DBZ or Cowboy Bebop to MSI: Shut me up.

I would but my converter wont seem to convert dbz episodes or anything. I might have to try just importing movie or something. not to mention where I am working with these I can't exactly use that song without getting the shit beat out of me. (no cussing allowed >.<)
[Image: hatchiyacksig.gif]
Reply
#4
Then use What do they Know? No profane language.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)