07-09-2007, 01:59 AM
Happy Birthday, Homefry!! <3
(I Am apalled a thread hasn't been made already >.>)
*Birthday lovin'*
(I Am apalled a thread hasn't been made already >.>)
*Birthday lovin'*
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
Fuck you, Photobucket.
|
Greg!!!!!!!
|
|
07-09-2007, 01:59 AM
Happy Birthday, Homefry!! <3
(I Am apalled a thread hasn't been made already >.>) *Birthday lovin'* ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
07-09-2007, 02:12 AM
I already gave him a cake.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
"Greg?! GREG?!! GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!!!!!!"
H A P P Y _ B I R T H D A Y "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
07-09-2007, 02:38 AM
Happy Birthday! ^_^
07-09-2007, 04:57 AM
Greg, Happy Birthday. There, I said it, you happy now?!?! >:[
07-09-2007, 06:01 AM
you guys are totally not showing enough love here.
( . Y . ) There. Birthday flashies. ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
07-09-2007, 06:11 AM
Violet Wrote:you guys are totally not showing enough love here. Psh, I got a boob job just for Greg. He should be happy! ( o Y o ) <---- My breasticles.
07-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Happy Bathday
07-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Thanks, guys <3 I didn't do much on my actual birthday, since I was recovering from the night before ... however, I did get cake and pizza.
Also Spencer, you sicken me! ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
07-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Well at least you had pizza.
07-09-2007, 03:54 PM
HBD Greg-sama. =D Cancer kids ftw
ps. Your present was awesome.
07-09-2007, 04:13 PM
HBD pinko.
07-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Super Buu Wrote:Thanks, guys <3 I didn't do much on my actual birthday, since I was recovering from the night before ... however, I did get cake and pizza. But in a good way, right?
07-10-2007, 11:42 PM
I was away, and missed your birthday? =(
Happy Birthday Greg! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|