Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Was it just me?
#1
Or was anyone else unable to access the board until a hour or so ago?
Reply
#2
Yeah. I think Waffuru mentioned it in the things you like thread.
Reply
#3
Yeah, there were some problems but we got them sorted out. There might be some things that are out of whack for a while so tell me if you find anything wrong.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#4
I was humping the server and gave it an STD. D:
Reply
#5
Josh Wrote:I was humping the server and gave it an STD. D:

Josh, shame on you! You should have used protection! >=l
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#6
Spencinator Wrote:Josh, shame on you! You should have used protection! >=l

I don't think he even got consent.
Reply
#7
Waffuru Wrote:There might be some things that are out of whack for a while so tell me if you find anything wrong.

You can't see changes in your rep on the user cp. S'not a big thing, but you know...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)