Posts: 45
Threads: 52
Joined: Feb 2006
...or even care that I left, I'm back.
Just to clarify, I joined as Dodoria, switched to Koola(Dante's Abyss 2006-Dante's Abyss:Conquest) , quit, rejoined as Dodoria(Dante's Abyss 2007), then switched to Uno.
![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Howdy!
Formerly Garlic.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Hey there!
Formerly... well... *Sigh* Nevermind.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Hey there!
Formerly Panbuukin.
EDIT:
Bra Wrote:Hey there!
Formerly... well... *Sigh* Nevermind.
Formerly Braless?
...
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
...
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Welcome back!
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Oh I remember you. Anyway, welcome back.
Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
Welcome back dude. You were the dodoria that ate everything right?
Posts: 45
Threads: 52
Joined: Feb 2006
Paragus Wrote:Welcome back dude. You were the dodoria that ate everything right?
Yes...
![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Hullo. I'm formerly Akane Kimidori, who was the cutest girl in town, until Rad stole that title. >=o
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
Nori Wrote:Hullo. I'm formerly Akane Kimidori, who was the cutest girl in town, until Rad stole that title. >=o
You could still be the 2nd or 3rd cutest.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Apparently I'm still unfunny...formerly Turles and welcome back.
Posts: 45
Threads: 52
Joined: Feb 2006
And I'm still a Member.
![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Dehan Wrote:Apparently I'm still unfunny...formerly Turles and welcome back.
No offense, I don't think it's true, but every time I see your title I laugh.
I'm Orion, originally Trunks, then Goku, then Trunks, then Cell, then Koola, then Orion.
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
Wait. Wait.
Were you the fused Trunks?
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Orion Wrote:No offense, I don't think it's true, but every time I see your title I laugh.
I'm Orion, originally Trunks, then Goku, then Trunks, then Cell, then Koola, then Orion.
If you're not laughing with me I'm going to rip your other eye out!
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Nori Wrote:Were you the fused Trunks?
Yep.
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
*Schoolgirl Squeeeeeeel*
Eeeeeeeeeeee it's Trunks!
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Nori Wrote:*Schoolgirl Squeeeeeeel*
Eeeeeeeeeeee it's Trunks!
<.< ?