Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Happy BirthPatrick's Day, Mowgli!
And me!
=P
Since the rest of you lazy bastards didn't make us a thread.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
HBD buddy!
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
HBD. Kiro you sad git, making your own thread.
Posts: 45
Threads: 52
Joined: Feb 2006
It`s not that we`re lazy, we just don`t care.
jk, hbd!
![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
=P
It was getting late into the afternoon, you guys had me worried. I had to take matters into my own hands.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Nobody made me a thread on my last birthday. =[
I should have just made my own thread.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Sazuaa Wrote:Nobody made me a thread on my last birthday. =[
I should have just made my own thread.
I made you a thread but you wouldn't get into my van, even when I offered you candy.
Happy Birthday you two.
Posts: 0
Threads: 9
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Chuckles, if I'd known it was your birthday, I would have so made you a thread. It would've been classy. Y'know, with blackjack and hookers.
.....
Dude, that thread would've been so awesome. D=
Anyway, congratulations on your birthday guys!
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
A little late, but Happy Birthday!
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"