Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Charmander!
#1
So I got really bored and made this. It's a papercraft of Charmander. Take a look.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20...=214900362
Reply
#2
You sir, are a nerd.

=P Pretty impressive though, I must admit.
Reply
#3
Your last name is Rust? That's epic.

Are you going to paint the little guy?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#4
I think maybe the camera washed it out. He's actually quite orange already.
Reply
#5
Let me borrow Scrubs.

=D
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
LOL. Nice. I have all 6 seasons. But they are down here. And you are not. Actually, both my roommates have pretty much watched all of Scrubs from my DVDs.
Reply
#7
I have season 5. Or 6. One of em, anyway, and I've been wanting to watch the earlier stuff.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
It's good stuff. But back to Charmander...
Reply
#9
Where'd u get it?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#10
I was looking for a printable Pokemon birthday card, and I saw this. Just google for Charmander papercraft. There's a really cool Pikachu one, but this one looked easier. But I'll probably do Pikachu when I'm back home.
Reply
#11
LOL that's pimp. Awesome job. Big Grin
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#12
I thought I would give it a try.

Roughly an hour later I had some POS Katamari Prince loosely held together with tape and swear words.

My soul is a cavern of lies.



He rolls with Wolverine and Jack. Don't mess.
[Image: 029.jpg]
WHAT?!?!
[Image: 030.jpg]
Bitches be all over my balls
[Image: 031.jpg]
Reply
#13
Rollin' deep up in here!
[Image: 032.jpg]
Reply
#14
Wow, you actually have a toy Batmobile? That's awesome.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#15
Yeah, it was a model, so I had to put together the engine and the interior, the wheels and drive train all by myself and then then metal body fit over the top. It's pretty boss.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)