05-11-2008, 12:04 PM
|
These are not normal men
|
|
05-11-2008, 12:17 PM
I'm curious how one finds out they have such a skill like that.
And meets others.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
05-11-2008, 12:28 PM
It's bad enough when your shit gets caught in the zipper, let alone risking it getting shredded doing that.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
05-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Yeah, ok... the backflip is pretty hot.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
05-11-2008, 01:04 PM
I don't think you guys get it.
They put on their pants both legs at the same time. Eh? EH??
05-11-2008, 01:19 PM
You might be dating yourself with that expression.
Though, I admit, I chuckled. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
05-12-2008, 10:03 PM
I know I posted this somewhere. When I find out where, I'm posting a fail pic.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: WarakoSig.gif]](http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/BeefyKeithy/WarakoSig.gif)
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)