Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rick Roll
#1
Rick Roll
Reply
#2
keylogger
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
Rick Roll has his own wiki page. Reijin's hero.
Reply
#4
I'm still in indecision about this thread.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
Its not a rick roll. Its actually pretty awesome.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#6
Every video I post from now on is going to have the thread title "Rick Roll"

Will it actually be a rickroll? Kukukuku, only time will tell n.n
Reply
#7
It's all a matter of whether you trust pinky or not. Kukukukukuku!
Reply
#8
Not a Rick Roll
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#9
The first video is a little bit terrifying. . .
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)