Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/wo...445363.ece
That's scary. I heard about it on the 31st from word of mouth at the gas station I work at, then I read it yesterday. There are some sick people out there.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Holy crap.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Is it bad that I'm not really all that surprised?
Sigh. Price of living in America.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Its canada <.<
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Yeah, and Greyhound is a pretty big transportation company here...So I'm sure there's a lot of people scared.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Violet Wrote:Its canada <.<
And I'm American. And I'm not shocked. That's the price of living in America: you become desensitized to this sort of thing.
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
I've seen worst sadly.
Sucks for that guy though.
Hooray America!
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
What bugs me most is that it was totally unnecessary. The guy was asleep with a pair of headphones on. He wasn't bothering anybody.
EDIT: Reports have been coming in that the attacker ate from his victim's flesh. ...Wonderful.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
I heard about that on YouTube.
Needless to say I was like 'That's intense.' Other than that I wasn't all too shocked *cites Belle for his logic*
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Ugh, I saw the live news report... BC is not that far away from where the crime happened. I'm a little scared too :S.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Man, you guys need to undesenitise. That is really messed up.
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
Wow. That's just disgusting. Ew.
Oh, and me = nondesenseitised response. And I live in America. =)
EDIT: I mean disgusting in both the moral and physical way.
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
I just saw this on the news a couple of days back, it turns out that they had a search of the man, and they found a nose an ear and half set of lips ON him. He also ate the flesh... Ugh. Today I rode the bus <_<... I had to sit at one of those isolated seats in the back so no one will be able to sit beside me or behind me... @.@... This bus thing really got me scared :S
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
Fuck me.
How can anyone not be shocked by that, he didn't just kill the guy he chopped off his head and displayed it to people...
He didn't chop it off with an axe either, he slowly worked it off with a fucking hunting knife...
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
No thanks. I won't be seeing that.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Buses are awesome. They're the best place to meet new people and also be completely "weirded" out by others.
I personally like blasting my rock music around all the gangsters.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2007
Aero Wrote:Buses are awesome. They're the best place to meet new people and also be completely "weirded" out by others.
I personally like blasting my rock music around all the gangsters.
That's how you become completely oblivious when someone with a fucking hunting knife sits down beside you.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Orion Wrote:Man, you guys need to undesenitise. That is really messed up.
I would, but the desensitization procedure involves blasting from gamma rays, and apparently, there are some intense side effects.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Joe Wrote:I just saw this on the news a couple of days back, it turns out that they had a search of the man, and they found a nose an ear and half set of lips ON him. He also ate the flesh... Ugh. Today I rode the bus <_<... I had to sit at one of those isolated seats in the back so no one will be able to sit beside me or behind me... @.@... This bus thing really got me scared :S
You might as well not leave the house, then. There's always going to be people sitting, moving, or doing
something behind you in public.
There's practically nothing you can do against a killer that strikes so brutally without rhyme or reason . It's what makes them so frightening, but I just remind myself that this kind of thing is relatively rare and try to get on with life.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
You're more likely to unexpectedly die of an aneurysm than be decaptitated by a hunting knife in a Greyhound bus.