Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mario, I Blame You
#1
Waffles.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#2
I've suddenly got an urge to eat a waffle.
Reply
#3
I would be happier if I had one.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#4
k
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#5
LMAO. I love that guy.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Y'know, the minute I saw the title of this thread I KNEW it had to do something with waffles.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#7
I want those three minutes back.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#8
o.o

Pancakes.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#9
Violet Wrote:o.o

Pancakes.
Blasphemy.

Both.

<.<
[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]

When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)