Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
Okay, so I've been thinkin' about asking but never did because I thought someone would give me a stupid title, but I need a new custom title so I won't be reminded of Rad's confusion. STAFF MEMBERS, TITLE-IZE ME PLZTHX. =D
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I vote for 'Annoying dewby guy, with way too much time of his hands'.
<3
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
dewby?
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
You know, like a dewb. But with a 'y' on the end.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
That's so witty
Want a cookie?
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
as in, like, marijuana? or something that isn't listed on urban dictionary? =P
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
I would give you a good title, but i can't change yours =(
LOL I remember the Grand Master of Ass title that I gave someone on FoF. That was great.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
Bujin should have that title
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Posts: 28
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2006
xD
I already have a similar one on AD.
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
I understand, but people here must know of your grand creation
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Don't be rippin' my shit =o
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 28
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2006
<.<
You...know why my title is like that, right? =P
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
I don't remember what mine is.
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Zangya, do you know what happens to people who ask for a custom title?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
That's why I was afraid to ask. xD.
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Hook 'er up, Bar. >=]
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
That's what happens.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
08-03-2008, 05:05 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2008, 05:11 AM by Zangya.)
Well, it's better than Rad's mispellings, I suppose. xD.
EDIT: I could've done without the swear word, but alright, it works, too. xD.
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
=D
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
<.<
Alright, I suppose it's bedtime now because my brain's stopped working. Maybe I'll read a bit of Odd Thomas. Just don't want to catch any of you reading Breaking Dawn, got it?
God I hate Stephanie Meyer's vampires. D=
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
|