Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Got any tutorials?
#1
http://www.good-tutorials.com

I've been toying with that for a while now, and I can actually look at my creations now without my eyes bleeding.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#2
This one is pretty cool. I got the tut for my backround there.

Yea, 20, now they only cause a mild burning sensation.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#3
No border.
And what's with that weird white line next to buu?
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#4
If that's a first try, it isn't too bad at all. Just needs a bit of polishing.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)