Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
anyone need a sig
#1
Try making me one, Kami pics are tough to find and I like the one I have already but if you're looking for something to do then you are more than welcome to try.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#2
You hurt me Kami.. what about the one I sent you via PM? Sad
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
You hurt me Kami.. what about the one I sent you via PM? Sad

i forgot about it =(

nice job 14, looks cool
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
You hurt me Kami.. what about the one I sent you via PM? Sad

i forgot about it =(

nice job 14, looks cool

Gimme your IM.. You cranky green pickle >.>
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
Dude, just check his profile. It's right in there.

AIM: NoIdontwanttojoinyourDBZRPG

Heh.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#6
If you've got time, I'd be interested to see a Krillin sig pop out of that mental factory you have going on.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#7
I dont much like the yellowish glow around the right pic but everything else looks mighty fine.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#8
Sig & Avie taken care of by me..

Sorry 14 >.>
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#9
Rather than a sig, could I get an avatar?

[Image: roughneck6lp.png]

That picture, if you could. It probably needs to be resized, though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#10
If any of your sig artists aren't already too preoccupied, I would appreciate a sig, since I suck with photo shop...if anyone wants to make me a sig and needs pictures or something I got a few.

Thanks...
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Majin Buu
I know i just lost to nail in the tourny but i decided to make you one (well two just one is lighter then the other) I liked how both of these looked so i just made both of them you can decided which fits you better, if you want something different just pm me.

Thanks a million Buu, if i had some zeni i'd send you some for your work, but i am dirt poor...
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)