08-11-2005, 06:05 AM
![[Image: fmtrunks.png]](http://members.shaw.ca/duraiden/images/fmtrunks.png)
Whatchu think yo?
To properly enjoy the awesomeness of this sig, you must be using a non-crappy browser [i.e. firefox].
![[Image: drakesig.png]](http://members.shaw.ca/duraiden/chubbs/drakesig.png)
|
Latest work :o
|
|
08-11-2005, 06:05 AM
![]() Whatchu think yo? To properly enjoy the awesomeness of this sig, you must be using a non-crappy browser [i.e. firefox]. ![]()
08-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Dude.. that rocks..
Only problem I have, & I dunno if it's part of my broswer (Avant), but I would maybe get rid of the grey part at the top.
08-11-2005, 11:57 AM
it's your browser
it looks like sex in firefox
08-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Just looked on firefox.
That looks sweet.
08-11-2005, 03:13 PM
I think it only works that way because it's a png file?
08-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba yeah. IE 5.5 supports it and so does netscape I believe but IE 6 doesn't. But then again if you are using IE to browse the net, I feel sorry for you. ![]()
08-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks Like wise, but that's stupid, not allowing it in version 6 at least >.> Avant should work on it too.. Gay thing <.<
08-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba .png is like an apple format sort of thing, so that's why IE likes to be ghey about it. ![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|