Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
VS
Subject: Paragus
Theme: Pain
Requirements: Short description of sig and how it ties into your theme. Any text you want but it MUST have text.
Submission: PM or IM the sig to me(Burter). It must be uploaded to your own reliable server first.
Voting: Public vote to five
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Subject: Paragus
Theme: Pain
Nail
To express Paragus's pain, I tried to emcopass the theme into everything. The picture was incredibly hard to find but I got one that show's the father of Broly emoting. The quality isn't the best but I'm ok with it. The bg shows an abstract showing of the destruction of New Vegeta. Also, I made it red/orange to show the blood son he lost. The text and the faded pic of broly also relays this point. I tried to make all of these points flow together and I came up with this.
Majin Buu
The pain of a father seeing his young son out of control on a rampage, Just before losing his eye. ( Paragus is a difficult charecter to find, Picture Wise)
Vote now, you must include reasons. First to 5 wins.
Keep track like this:
Majin Buu- 0
Nail- 0
Posts: 21
Threads: 243
Joined: Nov 2001
Majin Buu- 0
Nail- 1
I like the transparency on the right and the color theme just seems better.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
MK was reason enough
It's 2-1 Nail right now
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
I think Buu's seems more , hmm I think Nail did a good job, BUt I like Buus better.
Majin Buu-3
Nail-3
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
I don't know what you guys are smokin. For one, Buu's image cuts off in the middle. Nail's sig flows a lot more, has more meaning into the theme, and actually goes in depth.
No offense intended, Buu, but it's just not a good sig.
Buu- 3
Nail - 4
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Sorry to put the Nail in Buu's coffin (ohohohoho!) But Nails looks better.
Majin Buu's was one of his better personal sigs. However Nails not only illustrated the theme through both color and picture choice better, but it is also well put together as a stand alone sig.
5-Nail
3-M. Buu
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
WINNER
5 TO 3
![[Image: SelipaNailsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/SelipaNailsig.jpg)
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Nice to see we have a good winner in the tourny.
>.>
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Hey, screw you, I can vote all I want >=O