Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
VS
Subject: Bardock
Theme: Speed
Requirements: Short description of sig and how it ties into your theme. Any text you want (text not required)
Submission: PM or IM the sig to me(Burter). It must be uploaded to your own reliable server first.
Voting: Public vote to five[/img]
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
I just used the first Cell Jr sig I could find. I know you didn't make it
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
PM or IM the sig to me(Burter). It must be uploaded to your own reliable server first.
Your supposed to PM or IM it to Burtah.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Subject: Bardock
Theme: Speed
Selipa
Trying to develop a signature towards a curtain theme I found somewhat difficult and a little limiting however I gave it a great amount of time so let?s begin the contest.
In the depiction of bardock is it clear to see him in flight, speeding along from the imposing explosion that is hindered behind him, as shown in the multiple streaks of light that are heading in all directions. The lights showing movement, along with the background lining from one side to the other showing speed. The signature in effect is very sturdy with a sense of continuous motion.
Retane
"I tried to choose a picture that resembles Bardock moving and I think I succeeded in it. The background is not tied to the theme I just tried to make it pwetty. The quote is self explanitory. "
Vote now, you must include reasons. First to 5 wins.
Keep track like this:
Selipa- 0
Retane- 0
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Selipa - 1
Retane - 0
Retane's is lacking too much colour. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 182
Joined: May 2004
This one is hard. Selipa shows speed better but Retane's is pretty. I'll tell my vote later.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Selipa - 3
Retane - 1
I vote for Selipa. I thought she did a significantly better job of expressing the theme.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Selipa - 3
Retane - 2
Retane's sig is fantastic. It doesn't convey the theme quite as good as Selipa's, but, no offense meant, Retane's is of a greatly higher quality.
In fact, I haven't seen a new sig as good as this one in a long time.
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
While I agree with Bra, in that Retane's sig is absolutely kickass, I must vote for Selipa, mainly because I can't find a single ounce of "speediness" anywhere in Retane's sig. Sorry man, you win big time on awesomeness, but for the competition, it's gotta go to Selipa.
Selipa - 4
Retane - 2
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Retane-3
I know what scene he used that Photo from and its perfect for the speed depiction of bardock.
And that would be all fine and dandy if the spirit of the scene was somehow encapsulated in the sig. But it's not.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Right now it's 4-3 Selipa winning
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
Retane-4
Selipa-4
I choose Retane because Selipas really hurts my eyes.
Hmm, I have to go with........
Retane. Even though he didnt go exactly with the tehem, he sure beet it with quality.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
WINNER
5 TO 4
![[Image: retanesiggy6mx.jpg]](http://img22.echo.cx/img22/1651/retanesiggy6mx.jpg)
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
Wow, I was totally was surprised at the sum of votes I got by the crapy signature i made, thanks guys. Retane?s signature is just truly amazing, dead sexy. Congratulation on the winning.