08-14-2005, 02:32 AM
Oh, yes. It is. Hello.
If anyone cares to try I would like you Photoshoppers to make me a banner for off the site? I would be your pal.
It should be about 600 pix wide and any height. I'd prefere it to be much wider than tall like 100px height or so , but whatever makes it look better.
Its color scheme would be dark.
The only words should be "Netaba"
Pics (use as few or many as ya need):
#1
#2
#3
If you find the time to do this I will reward you with smooches and other sexual favours (with a "U" no less!)
Or Zeni if your a pervert or something.
If anyone cares to try I would like you Photoshoppers to make me a banner for off the site? I would be your pal.
It should be about 600 pix wide and any height. I'd prefere it to be much wider than tall like 100px height or so , but whatever makes it look better.
Its color scheme would be dark.
The only words should be "Netaba"
Pics (use as few or many as ya need):
#1
#2
#3
If you find the time to do this I will reward you with smooches and other sexual favours (with a "U" no less!)
Or Zeni if your a pervert or something.
![[Image: v4339d.png]](http://i42.tinypic.com/v4339d.png)
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.

