Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Well, I'm bored, and want to do a bit more Photoshop work. Anyone in need of a sig? Just let me know the basic structure of what you want done, perhaps some pictures, and I'll see what I can do. I'm no Eighteen or Retane, but I can crank a few out.
Any takers?
Current Workload
----------------
Marron
Nail
Hell-Fighter 17
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
I'll fiddle about tomorrow. Too late for it tonight, ya?
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
No. Never to late for moi. Just make it look cool, but please not dark or evil.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
You don't like the one I made for you awhile ago?
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
It flows okay, but it just isn't what I like. Reminds me too much of '50s cars--which I despise--especially the font. The background is pretty good, but as I said, just not for me. So, get on another, b0i!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
*thumbs up*
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...