08-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Since when did A13 go inactive? I know this is meant to be for staff, but he's the leader of our alliance, and I was under the impression he was still dealing with computer problems.
|
Character Change
|
|
08-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Since when did A13 go inactive? I know this is meant to be for staff, but he's the leader of our alliance, and I was under the impression he was still dealing with computer problems.
08-22-2005, 11:27 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20 This is a tricky situation. Let me try and explain it. If someone has to leave for an extended period of time, that's okay. But if someone say, decides they don't like Chubbs right now or just says "oh, I'll be on and off," we can't really just save their character. Take a good look at the inactive roster. That's how many places we have left. Probably about half of the active roster is actually inactive. We can't be holding places for every person who comes to us saying they're having computer problems or they pissed their mom off. There are exceptions, of course. I did give A-13 plenty of time
08-23-2005, 05:46 PM
I would think so, give it time.
08-24-2005, 02:57 PM
It's still on the first page, we see it. Thanks.
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
08-27-2005, 05:01 PM
Bun just wait a bit, I'm quite sure staff will get to it soon when one is logged on with the capacity to switch your character ok.
08-31-2005, 08:34 PM
*thumbs up*
I'll be setting up your Roster page momentarily. Sorry for the delay. ![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
09-05-2005, 06:28 AM
there
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|