Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"The Job" Saga Poster!
#1
It looks absolutely awesome, however, I can't figure out what the reddish thing is on the left. Overall, very good poster, the text and text emphasis is very well done.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#2
Only have one problem with it.. I hate what ya did to the font.. Just.. Makes me hate it..

Other wise, it makes me wanna read your stuff o.O
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
I think the font looks sweet and that was hand drawn? Very well done.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#4
Yeah, the orange is just.. Ew...
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)