Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avatar
#1
150 x 150 max

It's to big.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
*cough* 152 X 132

Edit: Woops, you said max. Stupid reading skills...
Reply
#3
Toma it's 120 x 120 max on the avatar

Look for what you said a few posts down.

please don't post here unless your sure of the information your posting, the only reason I do is because I for the most part know what I'm talking about.
Reply
#4
and I am? I just read all the threads and information on the boards and remember the information, I'm not trying to bash you Toma I was just stating the correct source of information for everyone else and for you to remember in the future.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)