11-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Activated, I changed your name too.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
how come?
|
|
11-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Activated, I changed your name too.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
11-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Almond (Amondo):
Almond is one of the members of Turles' force in DBZ Movie #3. He squares off against Krillin, before being taken out later by Goku. And please don't use Yamu's avatar Almond. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
11-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Uhh, Rad said here that Daizu (one of Turles's henchmen) is a non-transformer, and several sites, such as Wikipedia simply call him a alien rather than a saiyan. So, that'd mean. . .
Almond = non-transformer.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
11-01-2005, 08:32 PM
*shrug* Well I never saw the movie or episodes so don't look at me.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
11-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17 ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|