Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Origionally posted on the Main Site; Techniques Page
Super Saiya-Jin (SSJ)- This is an ability exclusive to those of the saiya-jin race. Using a burst of rage as a catalyst, a saiya-jin can boost their strength beyond its normal limits by transforming their body. This transformation is marked by their hair changing to a golden-blonde. The same color change happens in the color of their ki aura. The transformation, at first, is taxing on both the body and the mind. Since the transformation is fueled by rage, a saiya-jin that has not practiced this often loses themselves in the overwhelming anger.
Requirements: Emotional Trigger, 1,100,000 Ki, 250 Determination
Multiplier: x20 Ki
Species: Saiyan
And I can guarentee that NO ONE, including staff, can give you a definate answer on that one guys. It really depends on how well YOU do. I think it took Raditzu a few years to get it.
Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
Basicly, staff must deem you worthy of such a power-up. If you prove to be a excellent RPer and have a emotional trigger ready, staff will award you SSJ. But note that its quite difficult to reach SSJ, moreso then other transformations.
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I'm going to go ahead and answer since it's quite a straightforward question and it's on the website under techniques.
Firstly the stat requirements: 1,100,000 ki, and 250 determination. That's just the base requirements which allow you to begin thinking about possibly maybe getting super saiyan at some point in time. After that, you basically need to just roleplay consistently. Asking for it once you have the base requirements won't help you. Something like this is usually only given out in staff sagas or with staff approval beforehand.
Don't expect to get it anytime soon... There are people with damn near 2 million ki without super saiyan
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Super Buu, while you were right, you said everything that Piccolo said, so it was unnesecary.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
When I was writing my post, there were no replies as of yet

That's why I may have said some things others said. I wasn't attempting to be a know-it-all gonna-repeat-everything bastard, I'm a slow writer.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Point of thread: It takes along time to get SSJ, a year or more, depends, but your not going to get it without be active and without being decent enough to write an enjoyable roleplay.