Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
Minoshia- make it a dark sig, evil, yet mysterious. He is calm, but when he gets angry he is incredibly violent, very sociopathic as well. If it isn't too much trouble, maybe a Kaioken aura?
Txt- Minoshia, and somewhere else, Prince of Darkness
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Retane is correct, please refrain from such comments in the future.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
w00t! I can't promise I'd use it immediately, as I'm trying to conserve on the sigs ("<.<), but I'd definitely use it. Basically, my character, the text "Hell Fighter 17" and "FKC or "Fallen Knight Complex," and, basically, just make it look cool. ^_^
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Make a sig for me yes ?
I would like a blueish background, but if that doesn't go well with the render you can choose what color suits it.
I would like the sig to say 'Retane' and somewhere in the corners 'GMC'
For a picture you can choose either Nail or Piccolo they should be easy to find.
I don't quite know if I want it to be Abstract or Grunge, but you make what you can do the nicest eh ?
And about the voting part:
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
There is to be nothing on the boards asking for votes
I love you.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
If you would make me one I would be grateful. I have no requirments except this: No text.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v374/Kuso_Netaba/\
has some good pics/
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
The line cuts off here. I don't think Rildo needs a page long list. When he re-opens the line, we'll do the same thing.
Anybody after Garlic will have to wait till Rildo is ready to keep going
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Android 14
Can you make me one . . . no requirements . . .
Eighteen just made you one. You don't need another. o_O
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
If you replace my sig afer such I short time I will NEVER make you another one. I'll recyle the BG, and get rid of the A14 one.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Panbookin
Toss me in this list! I wanna see what you can do with Panbookin. Any background you want, preferably a pic of normal Panbookin and one of Oosaru Panbookin. Oh, with the text being Panbookin, and RFT anywhere you wanna put them.
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
The line cuts off here. I don't think Rildo needs a page long list. When he re-opens the line, we'll do the same thing.
Anybody after Garlic will have to wait till Rildo is ready to keep going
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
First one. I like the background to not be so masked by his aura, even though the aura is larger in the second which illustrates the theme more (basically, if I were to do a trade-off, I'd pick the first one over the second. Although the aura comes too close to the text, which adds to my point more). Also, I like the set of diagonal lines on the two sides, it adds a lot of spice to it. The font for "Minoshia" I think fits very well (some people might say you over-use it, but I base my opinions on the sig, not in comparison; well, mostly), but the font for the rest is not so good. I might be the colour, or it could be something else, Iunno, it just doesn't work. Otherwise, very good job, Rildo.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Second, blends nicely togther.
The space of "bland" in the middle of the first jsut set's it off for me.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
They are both fantastic, thank you.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Whatever, it's up to Rildo. I thnk it's stupid to waste a spot in line just so you can "save it for later"