Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tech Page
#1
updated.
Reply
#2
I didn't notice this last time, but the description for your mystic attack doesn't really tell what it does.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
give a better desc and I'll edit it in.
Reply
#4
That's namekian body size control; it's a technique. You have to earn it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
That's namekian body size control; it's a technique. You have to earn it.
I edited. It's an ability, and you can't start with it. Sorry.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
Yes, you do. It says underneath the technique's description to extend the arm.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
Done.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)