Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Looks
#1
Could I have Turles look like Gogeta?
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#2
Krillin says no cause it's gay.

But seriously, not gonna work. We've made exceptions in the past, but there are plenty of Turles pics for you to choose from
Reply
#3
Ok, works for me, thanks anyway.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#4
You can change your looks, but you can't change the way your face looks, which is what would happen if you started basically roleplaying as Gojita with Turlis's name. That'd cause a major problem with people.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#5
Not only do you have all the Turles pics, you also have all the Goku pics.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#6
I was just asking because the old Turles looked like Gogeta, well he had him in his sig, But I'm fine with looking like Turles.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#7
You can also look like a character from another game or show as long as he looks like the original character.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#8
Jackie, Turles put [Question] by this thread. That means you don't post here.

Regardless, you're right, so I won't bother warning you.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Jackie, Turles put [Question] by this thread. That means you don't post here.

Regardless, you're right, so I won't bother warning you.

Ups. Damn, didnt notice. Sorry, will take more care next time.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)