Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there something with my Sample RP that I posted in the joining boards?
#1
What did I say in your thread?

Go outside, hang with some friends, get laid.

Come back tomorrow evening and see if you have been approved. The more you ask the more of a chance we won't accept you.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#2
A foreign concept to the majority of insiders.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

#3
Although you guys made me laugh, this is not the place for spam, d00ds.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
#4
If it was the title would say 'SPAM HERE CLICK 2 SPAM'
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Bon Para
If it was the title would say 'SPAM HERE CLICK 2 SPAM'

BRA JUST SAID DON'T SPAM O_O


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)