Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
I got the ok...w00t!
Tokens Quest
Overview:
Planet: Various
TP Rewards: Pending amount of Tokens returned.
Zeni Rewards: Pending Amount of tokens returned.
Done?: nope.
Description: A mysterious set of Tokens, said to be in the amount of 50, was spread out across the Universe. Gather all fifty Tokens and meet ?Victor? on "Mercy-sai" by December 25, 2006.
Tokens Recovered per planet:
Earth: 0/6
Namek: 0/6
Vegeta: 1/8
Mercy: 0/10
Arlia: 0/10
Frost Planet #213: 0/10
Members will be awarded Tokens for outstanding roleplaying and activeness whether they are searching for them or not. Obviously, if they are searching for them, they would be awarded to the members quicker then those not.
Tokens per planet:
Earth: 6
Namekian: 6
Vegeta: 7
Mercy: 10
Arlia: 10
Frost Planet #213: 10
Total: 50
Awards/Tokens(per person):
Let's just say this...the more you get, the better the prize.
ALSO:
Feel free to fight others for the tokens, sell them, or give them up.
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I think it's starting over.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Yes. It's completely starting over and I'm sorry for the incon for anyone. This will help to start everyone on a level playing field and hopefully spark some more IC relations...after all, Mino, didn't you get those Token by, erm, being violent? lol
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Plus some people who had 'em are gone and such.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Yeah, place it in the title.
And yeah, it starts now.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
I can do that. Just make the subject in your post saying, "Tokens" and I'll watch from then on, savvy?
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Yes to the title thing and uknowingly looking for them. Just put it up there...even label it just tokens, so long as I know that you're searching for them.
And yes. If someone that receives the tokens becomes inactive, the tokens will be returned to the public.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
There won't be any NPC's until the end of the quest, unless you yourself(meaning everyone trying for tokens) make one up. The only thing I will be doing is handing them out. Once all 50 are passed out, I'll take over Victor, the main NPC, but until then, everything is up to you.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
I had to work damn hard to get that token. *shakes fist*
But, all kidding aside, I think it's a good idea to try and give this thing another shot, because the premise was excellent, and it was the first real saga I was involved with that helped me develop my initial contacts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
Adding onto what Bardock said. There are still people from the first Token Quest that placed a lot of work into getting their tokens. Its understandable to start a freash but is a little unfair to the people that had there heart and soul in thwe quest before just other people didn?t. Plus just having the 5 tokens on my roster pages looked sexy =P
Anyway, lets say you have done this quest before and your IC has knowledge of all of the information, does he or she have to go see savvy again? Or could they just start looking for them?
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Actually, I'm going to go through the roster right now and take down how many tokens everyone already has, then I'm going to compensate you in my own way, but I will not reveal this now, but trust me when I say I'm not screwing you lot over...but you're not starting with any tokens...sorry.
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Way to give credit where credit is due.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Sure Broli here.
This quest was origional created by Broli...
My bad bro, I figured that everyone would know this, but yeah, sorry again.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Oh, yea. That rocks. Thanks, green bean. =P
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
Umm one of my questions was not answered to a small degree =( Lets say you have done the quest before, I know we can not keep our tokens but do you have to go see savvy again to know that there are tokens in the DBZ universe or can I just start looking for them?
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Not this time, you can make up your own reasons for searching for the Tokens.
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
I also have the old list of who had what tokens, if you need it for reference, Pickles.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
He has the people that are still here that had tokens. I told himt o write 'em down so I could take those of their roster.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
RIC on Earth is my thread for searching for tokens, i tried to change the title, but it wouldn't exactly work, oh well.
|