Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pron
#1
In my Personal Storyline, scientists have created a module of which they call PRON (PROtotype Neurowave headset). My latest post describes what it does, if staff could look at it, that would be great. I would like to use it later in the RPG, but not just yet, I am still developing if I want it or not. But it has good and bad qualities. I will just quote where it describes it:

Quote:"My name is Dr. Newbo, I am the lead scientist and designer of this module here," he gestured inside the chamber at the PRON, "PRON, as we all like to call it, is a module that hooks on the back of your cranium, and two prongs on each side stick into your skin behind your ears and one more prong that is a little bigger that sticks straight into your cerebelum. Inside the devices is the highest, most expensive technology on the Earth currently but is unknown outside of this lab. With the technology, the prongs emit neurowaves into your nervous system and cerebelum blocking off the feeling of pain and fatigue. It keeps your mind 100% working and you can use your body still at full power still. The downfall is that it can be very dangerous on your body if you overwork it.

"You could easily continue in a fight that you would have previously stopped because of exhaustion or fatigue because your mind doesn't feel these things, but it doesn't mean it's not still happening to your body. If your body overworks itself it could end up shutting down and you will go unconcious. This can be used to keep you going in the time of dire need, though, which is why we created it. It gives the user the feeling of being more powerful especially since they don't ever get tired as that is all in the mind. If you are cut, you wont feel it, you have to be careful and pay attention though, because you could easily bleed to death if you don't know you are hurt. After testing on primates we did realize, though, if your nerves are all sending signals all together, it can mix with the neurowaves transmitting into your brain and cause disastrous effects. The module could end up either molding into your cerebelum and skull or it could blow up or send too many signals and cause major brain damage."



I put this as Anybody because I wondered about people's opinions on it.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#2
*Thumbs and tail Up*
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#3
It's fine for storyline, but won't give you any advantages in a fight result or anything
Reply
#4
I forgot to mention, I am just using this as a personal reason why Tapion has that brace on the back of his skull in all of his pictures, just like I did with Tapion's Flute as my first RPs.

Edit: I understand.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)