Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dragonballs
#1
What is the point in having dragonballs when everyone hoards them? I think there should be a rule or something saying how long you have to use them or keep them or something, to make it fair for the rest of the players. Thank you. Anyone else who shares this concern, please post as well.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

#2
I completely agree. I dont want to be in chubbs for about 5 years and not even have a chance of having a DB because someone that is way better me already has them and is hiding them forever.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#3
I think that, once a year, sending the dragonballs back to their starting points would be good. At which point the dragonball hunt is 'on'. As it is now, there's no incentive to use them up, at all.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#4
Or maybe the players could hide them themselves.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#5
I kind of second this. There are some db's that don't really get used at all and is kind of unfair to the rest of the rpg for them to lay dormant in the hands of those that only post every once and a while to avoid the MIA stuff.

Resetting them every so ofter, having some sort of negative effect for not using them, or finally doing something with them other than just holding onto them to just have a db would be nice.

I hate bitching and moaning about it, but yeah, it's been a while since I've purchasd by dragon radar and I still haven't been able to use it. I love the db's and think that they're amazing, but perhaps too amazing since no one wants to make a wish and give up their ball.
#6
I was gonna buy a DB radar as soon as I came in, but like someone's gonna git rid of theirs anyways. It's just pointless.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
#7
Perhaps, as was mentioned, the dragonballs become inert and disperse once a year, or every 6 months or something. This way, our radars do not become pointless, as BP had said, and I actually agree. =X

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

#8
Nothing's stopping you from hunting for them, just so you know. I didn't know that you guys needed us to push you for every big thing; start the hunt yourselves. *shrug*

In any case, we already have plans for how we are going to be handling them next time around.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#9
What if we wanted to get the dball's from people like Tap, Veg or Rei? Their set as NPC's/MIA and as such, can never really get a confrontation on to get them thou...

Then what?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#10
Well, like Tapion has a dragonball, and he's NPC right now, so it'd be difficult for us to take it from him, that's my thing.

And Raditzu's uuber mega super power is scaring me away from his dbs...lol

I'm not mad or anything either, just a bit disappointed in not being able to have a serious shot at the dbs at all.
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
What if we wanted to get the dball's from people like Tap, Veg or Rei? Their set as NPC's/MIA and as such, can never really get a confrontation on to get them thou...

Then what?
Then you'll have to wait. Although we'd probably ask 'em to give it to an alliancemate beforehand--maybe even enforce such a thing.

Oh, and that reminds me that Tapion shouldn't be set to NPC anymore.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#12
No, fuck that. It was their decision to go inactive with a dragonball. They're sitting ducks. Go steal them.

And actually, what Piccolo suggested sounds like an awesome idea. The dballs were energized by Frost, right? What if, after six months of dball release, the effects of the dragonballs actually reverse themselves?

That'd make wanting to hoard them much, much less appealing. =)
[Image: Sage.jpg]
#13
I like that idea.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#14
That sounds hella good, reversing the effects if kept in possesion for such a long ammount of time. But how can you be sure that it'd stop them from just making a short change of it? Like giving it to a team mate for a week, then taking it back?


And damn me for not being on Vegeta-sei to steal Veggies dball! >.<
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#15
After six months all balls would go bad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#16
No, what I mean is after six months, the effects would reverse. Period. Doesn't matter who's hanging onto them. The only way to reset them is to summon the dragon.

EDIT: What HF said.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
#17
Well, people like Raditzu may be strong, but not unbeatable. You would have to assemble a few decent RPers to match his strength and then go at him. But yes, the current system does have setbacks.

But im not sure about this 6 months system....I mean what if you couldnt assemble all the DBs in 6 months? Also, people with DBs would be under constant pressure by many members.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
#18
Wait, they 'reverse'?

So the fusion would split you into two halves of yourself?
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Wait, they 'reverse'?

So the fusion would split you into two halves of yourself?

I was wondering that myself, how would things like Equal Ki with reserve effects work?
#20
Guy's chill out nothing here is final, the staff will talk things over and the admins will come to a final decision, when we do we will let you know.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)