03-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Someone wont stop changing my settings! Everytime i login i have a naruto style board and I cant view my PM's. Please tell whoever is doing this to stop.
![[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/hellfightersigcopy.png)
|
My settings
|
|
03-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Someone wont stop changing my settings! Everytime i login i have a naruto style board and I cant view my PM's. Please tell whoever is doing this to stop.
![]()
03-10-2006, 12:53 AM
I don't know what is happening, but to turn your PM's back on, just go to user CP>options> and go to where it says allow other members to send you private messages. It may also be your cookies too.
![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
03-10-2006, 02:42 AM
Nobody should be messing with your settings o.O
03-10-2006, 04:50 AM
O.o Dude, what are you going on about? I've been at work all day, so it wasn't me.
03-10-2006, 05:53 AM
Uh... no one said it was you, Rei.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
03-10-2006, 07:12 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu O.o I never said anyone did, I just found it odd that he acts like whoever was on at the time was changing things back and forth on him all day, and since he has a habit of accusing me of things, I figured I'd clear my name in advance.
03-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Uh-huh.
Locked. Bon Para, if this continues to be a problem, PM me. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
03-10-2006, 01:11 PM
*sigh*
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
03-10-2006, 03:46 PM
I don't know why this thread is unlocked after Rad locked it an HF relocked it.
*Locked* |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|