Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Previous Ball Wish
#1
Read this, its fairly good posting.

http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...dragonball
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#2
I've read that before, its nice read.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
OCB:

Raditzu, Reijin, Koola, Kami - +1 planet

Best part of the wish, right there.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
*Sigh* I wish people would use their dragon balls *Stares at Reijin*

Seriously, what the hell? Why do people assume that we've been sitting here with no intentions on using them? The reason I ask is because we were trying to gather them, and slowly aquiring them, but sagas and life kept interfering.

We then merged with FKC and announced publically that as soon as we could we'd be making the wish after DA. And yet we get shit on for not using them?

Go look in the Arlia board, its done, its over with, the balls are gone.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#5
XTC is now 260,000 zeni richer. Give or take twenty thousand for Kami's portion.

We are going to buy an entire fleet of Huge ships so we can have a legion of Star Destroyers and I can post the midis from Star Craft going "Battlecruiser Operational"
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
XTC is now 260,000 zeni richer. Give or take twenty thousand for Kami's portion.

We are going to buy an entire fleet of Huge ships so we can have a legion of Star Destroyers and I can post the midis from Star Craft going "Battlecruiser Operational"

D=

Now I won't get to feel special when we get our big 'ol ship.

Can I still call our ship's railgun the Yamoto Cannon? XP
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#7
You still have that fake wish from back then where I got 18 to love me or something?
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#8
=)

Somebody should dig up the fake wish in the asylum where GJ wishes Eighteen would fall in love with him.

EDIT: Beat by a minute. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
Hahahaha...

Noob.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#10
If I was the one callin' the shots, I would wish for Burter Jr, Krillin, and Panbuukin to fall in love with each other. And then form a threesome.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#11
BJ can't fall in love, nor can he have sex. He's asexual.
Reply
#12
Thats why its magic.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
OCB:

Raditzu, Reijin, Koola, Kami - +1 planet

Best part of the wish, right there.


Hahahahahahahahahaha
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#14
You know, I was reading this review in recent copy of my Shonen Jump by Akira Toriyama, and he says that Nameks are bisexual. True story. XD

EDIT: Yeep, I meant hermaphrodites, not bisexual. D'oh.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply
#15
Watch the Asylum stuff, guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)