06-13-2006, 03:30 PM
My current siggie just doesn't seem to fit anymore, nor do any of the ones I have stored up.
Looking for something BA, preferably with 'Yamu' being the only text, but if you can think of something that pops, I might go along with it.
No real other specifications...pics of him are so hard to come by its unfair for me to get to detailed.
I know pics of ol' Yams are hard ot find so whoever I pick now I'll give 400 zeni and any I decide to keep for later will get 300 zeni. Mybe more if there are only one or two, or one knocks my socks off.
Thanks in advance for anyone who give is a shot.
Looking for something BA, preferably with 'Yamu' being the only text, but if you can think of something that pops, I might go along with it.
No real other specifications...pics of him are so hard to come by its unfair for me to get to detailed.
I know pics of ol' Yams are hard ot find so whoever I pick now I'll give 400 zeni and any I decide to keep for later will get 300 zeni. Mybe more if there are only one or two, or one knocks my socks off.
Thanks in advance for anyone who give is a shot.
![[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]](http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Wyled/Yamusig3copy.jpg)
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up


![[Image: 1stAerosig.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/1stAerosig.png)