Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Capn's sig veiwing thingy (warning: lots of images)
#1
In order from my last post of photobucket to the first, so old to new.

[Image: Roysig2copy.jpg]


[Image: Gokuasigcopy.jpg]


[Image: SuperBuuSigcopy.jpg]


[Image: Kenshinsigcopy.jpg]


[Image: DuoMaxwellSigFinal.jpg]


[Image: Auronsigcopy.jpg]


[Image: Auronsig2copy.jpg]


[Image: TidusSig2copy.jpg]


[Image: EmergenceFromthePastsigcopy.jpg]


[Image: Bidosig2.jpg]


[Image: Furizasigcopy.jpg]


[Image: Luffysig.jpg]


[Image: WolfsRainSig.jpg]


[Image: Friezasig.jpg]


[Image: MajinBuusig.jpg]


[Image: KidBuuSig.jpg]


[Image: SuperBuuSig.jpg]


[Image: Friezasig2.jpg]


[Image: KingColdsig.jpg]


[Image: DendeSig.jpg]


[Image: KingVegetaSig.jpg]


[Image: Android13sig.jpg]


[Image: Android16sig.jpg]


[Image: Turilssig.jpg]


[Image: UubSig.jpg]


[Image: Venomsig.jpg]


[Image: MajinBuusig2.jpg]


[Image: Friezasig3copy2.jpg]


[Image: Android20sigcopy.jpg]


[Image: Friezaandcaracopy.jpg]


[Image: BJSig.jpg]


[Image: YohAsakurasig.jpg]


[Image: Bluesig.gif]


[Image: Jeicesig.jpg]


[Image: Tapionsig.jpg]


[Image: JeiceSig2.jpg]


[Image: SilverSig.jpg]


[Image: Krillinsig.jpg]


[Image: Krillinsig2.jpg]


[Image: MinoSig2.gif]


[Image: Haskysig.jpg]


[Image: Haskysig2.jpg]


[Image: Gohansig.jpg]


[Image: Pansig.jpg]


[Image: Yamusig5.jpg]


[Image: Bardocksig.jpg]


[Image: Android17sig2.jpg]


[Image: Yamchasig.jpg]


[Image: ShenronSig5.gif]


[Image: Tarasig.jpg]


[Image: Sanzosig.jpg]


[Image: Silver2.jpg]


[Image: Shinosig.jpg]


[Image: Roshiinthemoon.jpg]


[Image: Edsig1.jpg]


[Image: Gokusig1.jpg]


[Image: Zabuzasig1.jpg]


[Image: Kratossig.jpg]


[Image: Bluesig2.jpg]


[Image: Quicksilversig.jpg]


[Image: Zolosig.jpg]


[Image: Ganadorfsig.jpg]


[Image: Piccolosig.jpg]


[Image: A13sig.jpg]


[Image: Bulmasig.jpg]


[Image: Koolasig.jpg]


[Image: Bluesig3.jpg]


[Image: Amysig.jpg]


[Image: Gohgohsig.jpg]


[Image: Zarbonsig.jpg]


[Image: Radsig.jpg]


If you would like to use one, just post here asking so
Reply
#2
Some are very good.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#3
I love your striped ones. They jsut flow nicely with the images =D
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
I love your striped ones. They jsut flow nicely with the images =D

Take a look on those, where the colors are, and compare them to the pics. You'll then get where the colors came from.
Reply
#5
Your cheeky...

How theh ell did ya do that?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
I'm not givin away my secrets. =P
Reply
#7
The first Auron one and Luffy own the most.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
That Zolo one kicks your ass HF17.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#9
My favorites are my Roshi one and my Piccolo one. The Auron one was for FOF and I was trying a new style. Luffy was just an experiment, and the Zolo one was for FOF as well and I had fun with that one
Reply
#10
My Faves:


[Image: SuperBuuSig.jpg]






THERE IS THAT FREAKIN DENDE SIG!!! OMG!!!! I almost creamed myself the first time I saw this sig. Wherever you found the stock for it, you must PM me or IM me with it, because dude, I didn't know you made this sig, but you just became my new favorite person. =3

<3 [Image: DendeSig.jpg] <3

***fluttery hearts everywhere***



Ahem...ok...moving on....*continues to stare*

This one, super freakin kick ass. Just one more reason why I love you.

[Image: Venomsig.jpg]

And another...

[Image: Quicksilversig.jpg]


Since you started, you've gotten so much better. I am so proud. ^_^

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#11
the Zolo one kicks your ass too Violet.


>=D
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#12
@ Gokua: Squirell, please.


Oh, didn't notice the Amy one, but yeah. Dude...me love you. <3


There are small differences in each of your sigs, but if I can offer any suggestion to improve, switch fonts. =)

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#13
I hate that Dende stock >.<

I try to switch fonts, but I'm not as good matching those as I am colors

Oh yeah, I would like some C&C on the Quick Silver one, mainly the running effect

EDIT: There are 71 sigs there total
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)