Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Krillin, look in here!!!! C & C appreciated too!
#1
I was bored:

[Image: krillinsig2.jpg]

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/w...insig2.jpg
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#2
stock is bad, text hard to read. BG was nicely done though.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
text hard to read.
Reply
#4
[Image: KrillinSigEdit.jpg]
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/K...igEdit.jpg

Made it ages ago. Follows along the same lines, but a bit better, in my humble opinion. =P

No C & C necessary. Just thought I'd bring it back out 'cuz Cargo did one similiar...but with a better background. Mine was done before though, so don't any of you think I'm ripping him off.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#5
Thanks for the effort, guys. =)
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Thanks for the effort, guys. =)


Stick with the head penis, RAD did it, afterall.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#7
Kirano, there is shit on your nose. right now. wash it off.

I like the idea of the sig, but ya text is hard to read and you could use a better quality stock. But the idea is good, i like the whole Krillin in a suit thing as opposed to him with a huge dick on his forehead.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#8
I made this one a while ago . . . some of you may remember this . . .

the font is not the best but I like this one . . .

[Image: challengesig2.jpg]
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)