Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Monster Within 2 - OOC Commentary
#1
Consider this an ongoing commentary for my personal RP, TMW2. It's been in planning since well before DA. Check out the green writing at the end of 'Eye of the Tiger' for a preview of what's to come Wink

I apologise for the laziness in getting it finished. I've had most of it written up since before DA, but I've been lax in finishing it. Hopefully that should be fixed within the next few days. I've been off my exams (bar one) since thursday, and my only real excuse is that I just rejoined my friends on Euro WoW.

If you're confused as to the plot, ask here and I'll do my best to explain it to you. Like, if you need a rundown of the the original Monster Within or whatever. If you have any comments or criticism, you can also throw it in here though this thread isn't solely for that purpose. Once the RP is complete, I'll post my fat commentary thing here.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#2
New Link. Just reposted it 'cause I'm using a new format for the beginning of each post. The first post is unchanged, the second post now has a major addition that I was going to add as just another post, but which is far better kept as a whole.

This thing started as a small idea to be around 6000 words or so, but it's now planned to be at least twice as big, and I believe so far it's my best work ever. Around half-complete at the moment. Third post should be up as soon as I've proofread it, and fourth when I've made the huge additions to it.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)