Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
War and Peace
#1
[Image: PeaceSketch.png]

A sketch of a dude I'm doing. I'll post the colored version soon too. You know, when I color it. Ye olde C&C is desired. Except for the hands, they are the bane of my existance.

Bonus points if you recognize the character.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#2
is it the dude off of "sky high"? lol

Better than I can draw by FAR. Good job....like the fireball.
Reply
#3
Yes it is! Warren Peace. I have an inexplicable love for that movie.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#4
I like that movie too actually...it's a bit corny, but hell, Kurt Russel is in it...that automatically gives it +10 cool points.
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Yes it is! Warren Peace. I have an inexplicable love for that movie.

=O

Warren Peace was totally the name of a Cleric I had on a game I played a couple years ago. Never saw Sky High though.


Pretty sweet drawing, Garlic. I like the detail on the jacket and the pants.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)