Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pyrokinesis
#1
I know since there are levels coming out for this technique, I'm going to assume I'm on the first level. What exactly can my character do right now that i can work on in my RP's.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#2
Basic fire stuff. Control it, throw it, etc etc. Don't god mode it.
Reply
#3
Where did someone say that the levels would be put into it?

Edit: ...nevermind...
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#4
Saga
Reply
#5
Any staff run saga you have the ability to achive it. Thats not to say you will, but there opportunity is there.
Reply
#6
No, there is no staff run saga going on at this point in time. Trust me, you will know when one is around.
Reply
#7
No, Kilah, you are not able to enter into a saga specifically engineered to earn Pyrokinesis. We don't just give anything to people for this and that; we give rarely.

If we allow EVERYONE to learn EVERYTHING at an early level, it removes any interesting factor.

As of the moment, I know of ONE person with Pyro, and ONE with Cryo. NONE with Rai. That's from my knowledge though, and I do know that a few people got some of each of them from DA that is not included in my count.

The underlying point is that being a rarity makes it an interesting tech. If everyone has all three of them, or a great stream of one of them, its the same boring thing as Ki.

So there is no specific "Join this and we'll just give you Pyrokinesis" saga. Its more of a "any random saga has a chance that if you do very impressive, you may have the opportunity to get it." However, NOTHING is guaranteed.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#8
I belive that Suppa Buu has Rai Reijin. Just wanted to say that.
Reply
#9
Um, we've stated that in the past. Many times.

Pyrokinesis is Fire Control.

Cryokinesis is Ice Control.

Raikinesis is Lightning Control.

And for the record, Rei is Spirit. Reiki means "Spirit energy" essentially. Its a real word, actually. Used in the study of auras and chakra points.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
As of the moment, I know of ONE person with Pyro, and ONE with Cryo. NONE with Rai. That's from my knowledge though, and I do know that a few people got some of each of them from DA that is not included in my count.

There are two people per tech, right now.

Kilah, watch the spam. You too, Tapkar.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#11
No, Kilah, you can't.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)