Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
This is where Tooro will be showing off graphics that he's made in his own spare time. He'll be putting them all here, rather then making a new thread for every single one. He'll do it, or he'll be warned.
Enjoy.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
I think it's pretty badass.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Stickies are for important threads. This doesn't qualify
Posts: 16
Threads: 102
Joined: May 2006
Cui: If the box around his name wasn't really white, it would be better. I mean it should be more opaque
Gohan: Great. Even though childlike is one word.

Where'd you get that pic?
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
the Cui sig would be very empty without it.
I beg to differ.
The white box is definately taking away from the sig. Without it, yes, the sig would seem empty, but...
That can be fixed by moving the text up higher and over more to the right, making it much better.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Awesome blending the pic into the BG, except that the brushing over his face makes it look kinda like he has a weird nose.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
2 =o
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I'll have to use that when SB returns to Earth, having come 3rd place in DA ... >_> rabid SB fangirls FTW!
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Holy cow that is amazing.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Tooro, you should really have a sig.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Then just use text. I just find it annoyingly ironic that you make everyone sigs but yourself
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
Lol, i cant find any good images i can use, ive tried to rip some from you tube, but the qaulity is bad.
EDIT: HF do you want a sig =o
I never turn down a sig.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
For GJ
His bandages are too bright.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Nah. Just the only thing that should be changed. It looks good, but the bandages attract my attention too much.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
...You say such nice things to others, but on all my sigs yo useem to attack them and not say one thing nice.
Not attack. I point out what should be changed. I expect perfection from you Tooro. I don't expect that from many other people.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Looks pretty good, though a little distorted because it was desaturated.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
Okay well thanks i guess O_o
![[Image: untitled1copydr2.gif]](http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/794/untitled1copydr2.gif)
HF's BG im working on, tring to get it perfect, would you like it any other colour HF?
Nah, but I'd be surprised if you can make that look nice with a picture of Seventeen. I've never had anyone put him on a black and white backgorund for me, I believe, but I am interested to see if you can pull it off.
It looks rad, by the way.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Both of them are too bright and slightly blurred out. I am guessing you did one with screen and gaussian blur and the other with overlay possibly or color burn. Well, they're too bright. The BG looks good though.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Both of them are too bright and slightly blurred out. I am guessing you did one with screen and gaussian blur and the other with overlay possibly or color burn. Well, they're too bright. The BG looks good though.
Hmm have you looked at your sigs lately, just saying =P
This isn't about me. It's about your current sig. The pic is too bright.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
This might help to blendn the pic in Tom.
On the duplicated layer put it on overlay then the guassian blur 2px. Then from there desaturate the oringal layer. It makes it look slightly desaturated.
EDIT: Yes mine were bright, but it is easy to fix brightness. I mean, the lensflare isn't needed either IMO.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08