Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bujin's GFX Tournament: Round 3
#1
Got permission from Bujin to post here. That and he told me to Big Grin

So yeah... I'm in a bind. My Photoshop is on my laptop and it just crapped out on me about 5 minutes ago. Luckily I was able to save my files for I was not done. I am working to fix it, but I have no idea if it can be fixed. So if my Tutorial is not up by Friday 12:00am, I am pulling myself out. Thank you
Reply
#2
Mines on a computer that I can't get to right now. As soon as I get to it, I can upload the tutorial with pics and such.
Reply
#3
It's ready, sorry about me being late.

Also, sorry I didn't get the tut in at a sweet time. <.< >.>
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)