Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pretty Please?
#1
could someone update this quest for me please?

QUEST

I appretiate it staffers.

and thanks again.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62&dateline=1269533460]
Reply
#2
Even if the quest didn't have a base ki requirement of 1.5 million, that's not enough for a quest rated Hard.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#3
Well alright we'll continue it.

But i thought that it didn't matter that my power level was below the limit since tapions is higher.

If not... i'll leave it be and let him finish it.

Thanks for the quicker reply though Rad.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62&dateline=1269533460]
Reply
#4
Ah. I see.

Tapion's MIA status and the fact that you had done the last several posts led me to the conclusion that you had simply taken it over.

By all means, continue.

EDIT: Additionally, if you're in the middle of a quest you can't really be sparring.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#5
Well i had thought we had finished the quest.. so thats why i started the spar.

So obviously i've gotten myself into a little jam now. I'll think of something though.


Thanks again.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62&dateline=1269533460]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Nappa
Well i had thought we had finished the quest.. so thats why i started the spar.

I assumed that's what had happened. That's why I didn't just say "j00 noob fgt reed teh rulez!11"
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)