Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About Mr. Bun
#1
Yeah, would I be able to change his age from his 13 to maybe 20?

EDIT: If I changed to him.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#2
We have people who roleplay their characters as being older than they are, so that would be a yes. Besides, Bun is a very small character so I don't think it would matter too much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#3
Yes.

The exception to what Bardock posted are the Jr, like Goku Jr, who can't be an adult because Goku is the adult
Reply
#4
Okay cool.

[Image: bunrender.jpg]


Now, if I switch to Bun, will I be able to use that pic?
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#5
I'd be fine with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#6
Cool, then I'd like to switch to Bun. I am well aware of the reduction and do not mind it.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#7
Can I see a Bun pic, please?
Reply
#8
[Image: Bun.gif]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Okay cool.

[Image: bunrender.jpg]


Now, if I switch to Bun, will I be able to use that pic?

[Image: Bun.gif]


that's the only one I could find.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#10
Okay, then I support Bardock's decision. Someone will do the switch tommorrow
Reply
#11
Cool.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#12
I'll do it now.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)