Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WHich set should I go for next?
#1
So over the time I've been here I've created a new moves. Some of them havent beeen checked through staff yet of course. I've compiled a list of moves and put them in different catagories.

Which Category do you think I should perhaps try to all get for Retane first? Or maybe theres a certain few from each of them that you'd pick for Retane to earn? Opinions? Veiws?





Senses

Silencer- Retane puts a finger to his lips and with a simple "Shhhh". the target that heres it becomes deaf for a temporary time.

Thunder Clap: After learning Namekian Body Size Control, Retnae develops a technique by spreading his arms, enlarging his hands and slamming them together. Upon doing so, the Thunder Clap will hurt the foes ear drums so bad that it will bring almost any foe to it's knees.

Super Flare- a stronger version of Solar Blast but blinds the foe for more then a few simple seconds.




Orbs

Shadow Orb: Retane surrounds himself with a black orb. This orb has the ability to deflect small attacks. Also, you can't see through it, unless you are on the insside, this allows for an extra measure for Retane to form a surprise attack and unleash it as he lets the defensive manuever fall.


Magicians Orb- Retane creates multiple shadow orbs, around a small area. Once incompassed in one, he can transport/telport himself from any of the orbs created.




Mind games

City of Shadows- Retane is able to turn the area into a replica of Trion, the city that was made into a ghost town by the mercenary. (Kinda like how Babidi could change the places and shit.) But in the town are the lost souls killed by Retane(May have to make a seperate move for it. They are weak but scary...)

Hollagram- Retane uses his mind to create a hollagram of whatever, which is very much passable.

Solidify- Combined with Hollagram, the mercenary can make the hollagrams solid.




Dark attacks

Demented Portal- A move in which Retane creates a see through portal in front of him. If a blast goes through it coming at Retane's side, the Ki and attack is weakene and slowed. If a an attack comes through the side Retane started at when he created it, the attack and Ki are incresed in speed and strength.

Fear- A simple black blast from the mouth, being his with the blast causes the target to become paranoid and fearfull of all around him for a temporary time.

Black Fang- Through a simple bite, Retane releases a toxin that makes the victim forget what has happened a few hours before and after.
Soul of Retane- The mercenary digs deep down inside himself and creates a giant wolf. The wolf it's elf can only shooot your basic orbs and beams. Retane is weakend greatly from the manuver.





Trained

Stealth- After much training Retane can simply look at a spot and create a a ki orb and send it at its foe. (Used to combine with other moves)

Windstorm- Retane places one arm across his chest and the other in front of him. He rolls them over each other in a 360 roll and takes one arm to his side with what seems like wind whilring around his forearm. Thisattack can be either shot, at the foe, which the winds are razor sharp(Like Pikkons Hyper tornado), or used to propel other attacks from the arm into faster speeds.

Combo: Pressurize- Combining Windstorm with stealth he could make a feild of orbs which on contact send you flying in the oppisite direct. Ki attacks too.

Ki Trap- Placing his hands intfron t of his chest and interlock the thumbs, Retane can turn his hands to the ground and create a hidden trap. If anyone, even retane steps upon the trap, a feild of ki will surround them and entrap them. A littlew bit of power can take it out from within, but the outside of the trap is actually weak, allwoing time to get a move off before the trapped foe escapes.




Melee

Ki Tonfa/Duo Axe: Similar to the Ki Sword, Retane forms two melee weapons of Ki that extend about a foot off his forearm. at the end of the attack are small battle axe blades. To keep the enemy a little bit further from him, Retane can flip them over and use them as small battle axes.

Chains- Retane throws out his arms and long black coils form from his palms, three coils per hand. The long 'chains' are whipped around like weapons, lashing his opponents. The black coils attack at a long melee distance, but strike with the force of energy attacks. If a direct hit is successful, and the target is close enough, the coils can temporarily wrap around a section of the opponent and hold it (ie- an arm, so it can't block, etc.), making areas of the body vulnerable to attack from the other coils.

Electric Zap: Strings of ki stem it from Retane's fingers and wrap around a foe. As they do, The foe gets shocked and Retane drains their ki for himself in the process.

Ki Cuffs- An attack in which Retane's hands glow with Ki, if he hanages to grab ahold of his foe's wrists, ankles, neck, he locks his Ki cufs around the area. The cuffs hinder use of ki to be released from the hands, feet or mouth(depending on where the cugss are) It doesnt, however hinder physical attacks and a simple ki blast to the cuffs would relaes the cuffs hold




When Darness meets light.

Polar Eclipse- Forming a solar blast into one had and a dark shadow orb in the other, Retane attempts to press the opposites together infront of him. As he does and the force increases, a beam fires at his target, continuing for as long as Retane can hold the polar opposites trogether.

Negative Exclipse- Similar to Polar Eclipse, when Retane holds the two together, he becomes a sort of a magnet and repels Ki attacks and people from getting to close.



Note: Chains was created by Minoshia
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#2
Trained

Stealth- After much training Retane can simply look at a spot and create a a ki orb and send it at its foe. (Used to combine with other moves)
Windstorm- Retane places one arm across his chest and the other in front of him. He rolls them over each other in a 360 roll and takes one arm to his side with what seems like wind whilring around his forearm. Thisattack can be either shot, at the foe, which the winds are razor sharp(Like Pikkons Hyper tornado), or used to propel other attacks from the arm into faster speeds.

Combo: Pressurize- Combining Windstorm with stealth he could make a feild of orbs which on contact send you flying in the oppisite direct. Ki attacks too.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Retane

Chains- Retane throws out his arms and long black coils form from his palms, three coils per hand. The long 'chains' are whipped around like weapons, lashing his opponents. The black coils attack at a long melee distance, but strike with the force of energy attacks. If a direct hit is successful, and the target is close enough, the coils can temporarily wrap around a section of the opponent and hold it (ie- an arm, so it can't block, etc.), making areas of the body vulnerable to attack from the other coils.

This one I like best.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Hollagram

= Hologram?
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#5
I was rushing..I figured I spelled the damned thing wrong lol
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#6
Spell Checker FTW
Reply
#7
Pffft... Yea right.

For some reason the back of my mind tells me I had anoter for "when darkness meets light" and 'trained.'
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#8
Uh... a lot of those wouldn't fly for a new move, as they require techniques to use. Such as Electric Zap, Solidify, the effects of Fear, Black Fang looks like it could border on Venemous Ki, Soul of Retane I'm not sure about either.

I don't know if you have Telepathy or not, but if you do, then Fear could work, but the others up there I still don't think you'd be able to pull off.

Also, I know I'm a tough critic, but I hate it when there's no explanation for WHY the character can use a move that isn't just some variant of a ki attack. How or why. Focus on those, and some of those moves would be much more appealing, in my opinion.

However, "Chains" is absolutely brilliant. I'd say go for that one.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#9
I think I need Venomous Ki for Raw Sewage, which is kinda an acidic attack. Why would Venomous Ki be involed with Fear and Black fang?

Fear and Black Fang go with another attack that I asked staff about at the same time but that attack comes somewhere during my next trip on Mercy. Soul of Retane is a weaker version of the attack. Boith the unknown attack and SoR have been preapproved.

As for the why's and how's... I've got them. Reading my writing from day one might have made things understandable. You know how some people use the moves of 'freinds' and such?Fear and Black Fang would come under that one. My very first thread, they come into play actually.

As for Electric Zap, it's been through staff processing. It's still in my PM box too to prove it.

I think the kenisis might have been in play then, I'm unsure.

Plus, concerning Solidify, Hologram(Happy Corny?) and CoS, those will very much so be the hardest moves, in my opinion to fly.

These are the base moves, that haven't been edited to fit staff approval in other words. Some may be to strong and all but I still look at it this way. I'm going to get the strongerst variant of the initial attack as I can, so I can leave the Rping and weaker points to my own disposal, making my character work at improvement and so on.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20

However, "Chains" is absolutely brilliant. I'd say go for that one.

My Moves kick ass. Smile
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20

However, "Chains" is absolutely brilliant. I'd say go for that one.

My Moves kick ass. Smile

If Retane doesn't use it, can I "borrow" it for a variant of my Ki Grapple?

Oh, and Retane, Fear wasn't meant to be Venemous Ki. It was Telepathy and/or Posession. That whole "causing an opponent to be afraid" needs justification with one of those, I'd think. Or, if it was caused by a chemical imbalance to create fear, then it would need Venemous Ki.

Dark Fang should be alright, I was just saying that someone might see a connection between it and Vemous Ki.

Also, that "City of Shadows" could be awesome, however, that looks like you'd need Telepathy, and something else, because that's ridiculous. Could most certainly be awesome (as it's sort of happening in the fight between me and Krillin, with the extension of 20's mind being projected as the battlefield), however, it needs justification. If you could provide a valid "why" or "how" that one could be a winner, too. But, yeah, like you said, it'd still take a while to get passed.

And Electric Zap was allowed? Then... I don't understand what's going on with Raikinesis anymore. I can't see how it's allowed, but if someone said it is, then I won't argue.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#12
I think Electric Zap would fly if you just took the 'Electric' part of it away. Other than that, good moves. Chains would probably be awesome - I've had something called 'Liquorice Whip' which is basically just like that which I've had in the pipeline since I joined Chubbs pretty much. XD Since Buu's arms can do pretty much the same, though, I passed it onto A17 for his Ki Whip. I might take it in the future if only for the awesome name.

Some of those are really innovative. Silencer, Demented Portal, and the stealth aspect of Shadow Orb are all sweet. Those are just a few that I like. Windstorm is also a really cool melee thing which I can see being used a lot.

Really you have to find the moves you can see being used often and not just as a one-off. I found my Sonic Scream to be way more adaptive than I originally thought, and it's been featured often in my DA:C RPs.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20

However, "Chains" is absolutely brilliant. I'd say go for that one.

My Moves kick ass. Smile

If Retane doesn't use it, can I "borrow" it for a variant of my Ki Grapple?

.

Ya i don't care.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#14
04-07-2006 Was the date Electric Zap was okayed. I mean in the end I could easily change the attack to redistriputing their ki to inflict pain on them or just take the electric part out or something. I mean I guess I know or knew that I couldn't have electricity actually involved in the attack.

As for the need of techniques, I'm sure that I am going to need some in the end. I mean you wouldn't beleive the moves I've had to put in the closet because I need techs for them. lol

I create moves that I think could give Retane an advantage during fights or missions as he's a mercenary and such.
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)