12-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Who wants to see it come back?
|
MoA?!?!?!
|
|
12-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Who wants to see it come back?
12-16-2006, 02:05 PM
8) Whenever you find the time or the people for it feel free to run it. If I've been the reason this has been dead I apologize.
12-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Awesomes boss =D
12-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah... well... who would want to do MoA? *is just wondering*
12-16-2006, 03:51 PM
I do, I do.
Hey. What's MoA?
12-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa Master of Assassins. ![]() Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
12-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu Cap'n Silver is the current one
12-16-2006, 04:31 PM
I think Gohan was the previous. Now its CS. =o
But, I so want this to come back. I want in.
12-16-2006, 04:38 PM
It's a god thing that was going on, and can be used for alot of plot use IC. Silver is the present, as some said, and I'm the previous. Details on it are always sketchy, which is the msot fun of it, but you can look at previous versions for the happenings in it.
12-16-2006, 04:44 PM
<.<' Bring it back. I want in. Ill kill Captain Silverware with his own spoon >=D
![]() ありがとう人造人間18号
12-16-2006, 05:41 PM
I don't need a spoon this time. I have two crimson blades!
12-16-2006, 05:45 PM
No offense to anybody, but let me talk to Uub before we actually decide on anything. He specifically said certain people shouldn't run it again
12-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Damned a MoA.
>=( ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
12-16-2006, 06:57 PM
I'd like to partake in this again. =D
12-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter yeah hit me up whenever.
12-16-2006, 07:38 PM
You hit ME up, I don't have you on my list anymore
12-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter I'd imagine...let me see if I have you on my list somewhere.
12-16-2006, 07:45 PM
If you want to throw your hat in on hosting MoA this time around, reply here. Uub has been given me authority to choose
12-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Alright...I'm throwing my hat into the ring..I'll run it as a coming back thing.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|