Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brolitize me, Captain!
#21
Sammy wasn't already a Marine? What did people say when he announced it?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#22
Wow... I remember when VJ got ownership.

Unfortunately.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#23
Bojack Wrote:Sammy wasn't already a Marine? What did people say when he announced it?

Sam was one of the few people to join Chubbs on the first day of opening, back when he was still in High School in Florida. Think I still have emails of us talking about creating this Alliance called The Tempest, later changed to Xero Tolerance.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#24
I rarely remember that you guys were teenagers at some point.

I remember making it into XT, only to have everyone (including me) immediately go inactive.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#25
Bojack Wrote:I rarely remember that you guys were teenagers at some point.

I remember making it into XT, only to have everyone (including me) immediately go inactive.

oh wtf, ban for making me feel old Sad you make it sound like I'm turning 24 in a month or something, bastard >.<
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#26
Bojack Wrote:I rarely remember that you guys were teenagers at some point.

I remember making it into XT, only to have everyone (including me) immediately go inactive.

I was in XT for like, uh, two weeks? They snatched me up quick.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#27
I was in XTC. The only thing I did with them was one of the DAs. :o

I totally remember this. Broli posted this so that he wouldn't be made inactive, and everyone on staff got butt hurt, including me.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#28
I laughed my ass off, but I know some people were extremely pissed since they felt (and this isn't far from true) he wasn't taking the activity policy seriously.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)