Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF
#41
I'll give you quitter, you Android 17 wannabe! >=O

... Right after I choose my modules and attend my personal tutor meeting. Sad
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#42
It's still open here, as far as I'm concerned. I closed the member one because I want to start collecting votes
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#43
Which is more XTREME:

1) Tacos

2) Waffles

3) Mountain Dew

And yes, you're expected to answer that.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#44
Its important for staff members to try to remain active In Character, as an example to the rest of the RPG. Summarize each staff member's character -- as concisely as possible -- as well as the character of each of the three competitors.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#45
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Please find three cases where warnings were given out (maybe even look for warnings that were given out before the clean slate if you remember 'em) and state why you disagree witht his ruling, and find three cases where a warning was not given out and you think it should have been and state your reasoning.

I hope that made sense.

Revoked Warnings:

Gokua

Gokua, IMO, did nothing to merit a warning in that thread. Especially since he was being flamed from all angles.

Dracula Man/Kilah

Whilst I probably would have loved to get him banned at that point, I still disagreed with the logic behind banning him (though he was un-banned later). Bear in mind that I'm not talking about the content of the thread (some of which was warn-worthy) but his being banned in the first place, and thus the event that spawned the creation of the thread. Advertising through Chubbs PM on one thing, but advertising your RPG on AIM shouldn't correllate to being banned on Chubbs. Perhaps I didn't get the whole story, but that's purely from what I saw.

Warnings not given out:

MC's deleted thread (obviously, there's no link).

The fact that it got deleted should have been proof enough that it was warn-worthy. It had a mature tag, the abuse of which was a 'no tolerance' policy the last time I checked. The fact that it was filled with pictures of dinosaurs having sex didn't help either. Rolleyes

Minoshia

Flaming.

Kirano

I believe he should have been banned at this point. It was his third warning, he was plagiarising and lying excessively to staff. Instead he just got a small warning. He started apologising as soon as he was proved to be lying, but up until that point he was insisting he was telling the truth, and disrespecting anyone that called it into question.


Only 2 for the first, because I can't recall any others I disagree with.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#46
Quote:RADITZU
One of the other staff members is pissed off at you and the admins both said you need to make nice or your kicked off of staff (since you're the noob and all). This means you get to play everyone's favorite game: brown-nosing. The pissed off staffer said fine, but you have to make your appeal quick. You have one sentence to try to mend things. What do you say to each staff member?

I?m assuming that?s one sentence in front of the entire staff, versus one sentence to each staff member. If not, I?ll do it over. My sentence would be:

?Tell me what it will take to solve this, and I will work on it.?

Quote:RADITZU
Which is more XTREME:

1) Tacos

2) Waffles

3) Mountain Dew

And yes, you're expected to answer that.

Mountain Dew.

Quote:RADITZU
Its important for staff members to try to remain active In Character, as an example to the rest of the RPG. Summarize each staff member's character -- as concisely as possible -- as well as the character of each of the three competitors.

Raditzu ? bad-ass dunderhead
Reijin ? self-serving asshole
Android 18 ? bipolar
Burter ? kamikaze hero
Hellfighter 17 ? drunken soul searcher
Bra ? emotional adolescent
Krillin ? arbitrary comedian
Trunks ? troubled traveler

Super Buu ? angry reformist
Android 20 ? twitchy MPD
Bardock ? jackass drifter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#47
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
I?m assuming that?s one sentence in front of the entire staff, versus one sentence to each staff member. If not, I?ll do it over.

I meant one for each staff member.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#48
Then can you explain that a little more to me? One staffer is pissed off, so I would have to come up with a sentence assuming each of them was the one person? Right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#49
I'm not sure what Rad is thinking, but I'm asking you to assume that.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#50
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Then can you explain that a little more to me? One staffer is pissed off, so I would have to come up with a sentence assuming each of them was the one person? Right?

Correct. My list might look something like this:

VJ: *sigh* ... what now?
Reijin: Tch... get over it.
BJ: stuf
HF: stuf
18: stuf plz
Bra: stuf... fag
Krillin: stuf
Trunks: stuf
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#51
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Then can you explain that a little more to me? One staffer is pissed off, so I would have to come up with a sentence assuming each of them was the one person? Right?

Correct. My list might look something like this:

VJ: *sigh* ... what now?
Reijin: Tch... get over it.
BJ: stuf
HF: stuf
18: stuf plz
Bra: stuf... fag
Krillin: stuf
Trunks: stuf

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow, nearly woke my gf up with that.

To all others: THIS IS EXACTLY HOW HE LITERALLY RESPONDS EVERY TIME TO EACH PERSON.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#52
It's amazing just how right Rei is, except he doesn't use (PROPER) ellipses when dealing with Bra.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#53
Quote:RADITZU
One of the other staff members is pissed off at you and the admins both said you need to make nice or your kicked off of staff (since you're the noob and all). This means you get to play everyone's favorite game: brown-nosing. The pissed off staffer said fine, but you have to make your appeal quick. You have one sentence to try to mend things. What do you say to each staff member?

VJ: "I honestly don't know what to say."
Raditzu: "It won't happen again."
Reijin: "Tell me what it will take to solve this, and I will work on it."
BJ: "Sorry man, I'll back off."
HF: "You know I had the best intentions."
18: "I'm sorry, I'll just drop it."
Bra: "Candans are the pinnacle of the human race."
Krillin: "Sorry man, I'll back off."
Trunks: "Sorry...must have screwed up pretty bad to piss you off."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#54
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Krillin: "Sorry man, I'll back off."

I seriously hope no one ever has to tell me that. =/
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#55
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
One of the other staff members is pissed off at you and the admins both said you need to make nice or your kicked off of staff (since you're the noob and all). This means you get to play everyone's favorite game: brown-nosing. The pissed off staffer said fine, but you have to make your appeal quick. You have one sentence to try to mend things. What do you say to each staff member?
For the record, I hate this game. =[

VJ: "It was a mistake, I'm sorry."
Rad: "I messed up, but just give me a chance to prove I can fix things."
Rei: "I hope you'll give me another chance."
18: "I hope you'll forgive me."
Burter: "I won't do it again."
Heffers: "You know it wasn't deliberate, but I'm sorry anyway."
Bra: "I apologise, it wasn't my aim to offend you."
Krillin: "I'm sorry if I offended you."
Trunks: "I'll try my best to make it up."

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Which is more XTREME:

1) Tacos

2) Waffles

3) Mountain Dew

And yes, you're expected to answer that.
Tacos, providing they're the right kind.

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Its important for staff members to try to remain active In Character, as an example to the rest of the RPG. Summarize each staff member's character -- as concisely as possible -- as well as the character of each of the three competitors.

Raditzu: Confident, relaxed, has narcissistic tendencies.
Reijin: A battle genius who doesn't understand human relationships.
18: Lost and confused, dependent.
Burter: Puts his friends/family before anything else.
Hellfighter: The father who never seems to get it right but always has the best intentions.
Bra: Erratic, self-conscious, quick-to-anger.
Krillin: Easy-going, bumbling, strangely unlucky.
Trunks: A friendly warrior with a dark, hidden past.
Gero: A troubled genius.
Twenty: Instinctive, cunning, self-serving.
Bardock: Disaffected dickhead who loves to fight.
Super Buu: A clueless wad of arrogance.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#56
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow, nearly woke my gf up with that.

To all others: THIS IS EXACTLY HOW HE LITERALLY RESPONDS EVERY TIME TO EACH PERSON.

I wanted to give everyone a little insight into how half the admins deal with things.

^_^
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#57
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow, nearly woke my gf up with that.

To all others: THIS IS EXACTLY HOW HE LITERALLY RESPONDS EVERY TIME TO EACH PERSON.

I wanted to give everyone a little insight into how half the admins deal with things.

^_^

You say more then Tch to me. I only wish you only said Tch =(
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#58
I'm short on time, so I can't answer everything at the moment, but I'll do what I can.

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Which is more XTREME:

1) Tacos

2) Waffles

3) Mountain Dew

And yes, you're expected to answer that.

Tacos ordinarily, but if you have syrup to go with those Waffles, I'd have to say Waffles.

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Its important for staff members to try to remain active In Character, as an example to the rest of the RPG. Summarize each staff member's character -- as concisely as possible -- as well as the character of each of the three competitors.

VJ - Mr. Incognito
Rad - A laid-back badass who doesn't give a damn
Rei - Cold, calculating, and impersonal
A18 - Haflway nice, halfway OMG psychopathic!
Burter - An inwardly altruistic lizard with shedding problems
HF - the android with the iron will
Bra - Hormone-charged teenager
Trunks - Morally-inclined, and inwardly pensive
Krillin - Outwardly is sir laughalots, inwardly is ethically driven
Bardock - a jerk and a battle-loving thrill-seeker
Super Buu - Pompous and sometimes idiotic, but has a drive
Gero - Confused and morally driven genius
Twenty - A self-conscious, selfish asshole

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
One of the other staff members is pissed off at you and the admins both said you need to make nice or your kicked off of staff (since you're the noob and all). This means you get to play everyone's favorite game: brown-nosing. The pissed off staffer said fine, but you have to make your appeal quick. You have one sentence to try to mend things. What do you say to each staff member?

VJ: "Woah, I'm sorry, I must have really screwed up."
Rad: "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."
Rei: "My apologies, I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again."
BJ: "Woah, sorry, I didn't mean for it to get this out of hand."
A18: "I'm sorry, I'll stop right now if it's making you mad."
HF: "Audio Orgasm?"
Krillin: "You know I didn't mean it, but I'm still sorry."
Bra: "My bad. I'll leave it alone."
Trunks: "Sorry man, I'll drop it."
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#59
I'm not really distinguishing a difference in the responses actually. So meh.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)