Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
So I can find a token and have Savvy send me a telepathic message about it or something?
Or have him send me a meesage before I find one and make it more like a mercenary job or something?
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
You can do it any which way you would like.
You could start off not knowing about tokens at all and just randomly find one.
You could find out somehow, take a mission and do whatever. It's all really up to you.
(note: Savvy is no more, it's now "Victor")
TOKEN NEWS TIME:
Earth: 3/6
Namek: 0/6
Vegeta: 2/8
Mercy: 0/10
Arlia: 0/10
Frost Planet #213: 0/10
Tokens Given out:
Hellfighter 17: Vegeta-sei(1)
Bra: Earth/RoSaT(1)
Jeice: Earth/BAS Tourney(1)
Koola: Earth/Search for strong warriors(1)
Violet: Vegeta/Plastic King(1)
Also:
As a planet begins to run low on tokens it will be increasingly difficult to earn tokens.
IE:
Earth now only has 3 left, so each one will require at least twice the amount of work as the last three that were found.
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
so hmmm Ineed someone who isnt doing anything on namek to be my hunting parnter.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
alright =)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
I got a token. Am I part of some cool club now?
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
yes
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Tokens Update:
Tokens Recovered per planet:
Earth: 4/6
Namek: 0/6
Vegeta: 3/8
Mercy: 0/10
Arlia: 0/10
Frost Planet #213: 0/10
Tokens Given out:
Hellfighter 17: Vegeta-sei(1)
Bra: Earth/RoSaT(1)
Jeice: Earth/BAS Tourney(1)
Koola: Earth/Search for strong warriors(1)
Violet: Vegeta/Plastic King(1)
Super Buu: Vegeta/Eye of the Tiger(lord vine training)(1)
Raditzu: Earth/RoSaT(1)
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Just got it approved.
Tokens WILL be handed out during DA. Each token will be designated from the planet you were on before entering DA, of course, if you are dead and join, you will not recieve a token.
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
Tokens Update:
Tokens Recovered per planet:
Earth: 4/6
Namek: 0/6
Vegeta: 3/8
Mercy: 0/10
Arlia: 0/10
Frost Planet #213: 0/10
Tokens Given out:
Hellfighter 17: Vegeta-sei(1)
Bra: Earth/RoSaT(1)
Jeice: Earth/BAS Tourney(1)
Koola: Earth/Search for strong warriors(1)
Violet: Vegeta/Plastic King(1)
Super Buu: Vegeta/Eye of the Tiger(lord vine training)(1)
Raditzu: Earth/RoSaT(1)
Psst! This needs an update blood!
Edit: Will we get them During DA? or After as rewards?
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
I'm not sure yet and I'll update it after DA =P
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
O_o;;;
He's thinking of fighting for Tokens!?!?
*Find's Allies to help protect my TOkens* Fucker! I'll steal yours! Hmph!
Isn't it like, if you beat someone you can take all their tokens?
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
You could always just give up your tokens if you don't wanna fight. Just saying so people don't get afeared >_>
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
Who would give up TOkens after they've worked hard for them?
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
I certainly would...not. You nuts!?!
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
O_o;;;
He's thinking of fighting for Tokens!?!?
*Find's Allies to help protect my TOkens* Fucker! I'll steal yours! Hmph!
Isn't it like, if you beat someone you can take all their tokens?
yes you can fight for tokens.
TOKENS UPDATE!
Tokens Recovered per planet:
Earth: 4/6
Namek: 3/6
Vegeta: 4/8
Mercy: 0/10
Arlia: 0/10
Frost Planet #213: 0/10
Tokens Given out:
Hellfighter 17: Vegeta-sei(1)
Bra: Earth/RoSaT(1)
Jeice: Earth/BAS Tourney(1)
Koola: Earth/Search for strong warriors(1)
Violet: Vegeta/Plastic King(1)
Super Buu: Vegeta/Eye of the Tiger(lord vine training)(1)
Raditzu: Earth/RoSaT(1)
Android 17: Vegeta/Eye of the Tiger(Lord Vine Training)(1)
Retane: Namek/TOKENS- The mystery begins!(3)
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
We have a new Jeice>_>
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Tokens Recovered per planet:
Earth: 4/6
Namek: 5/6
Vegeta: 4/8
Mercy: 0/10
Arlia: 0/10
Frost Planet #213: 0/10
Tokens Given out:
Hellfighter 17: Vegeta-sei(1)
Bra: Earth/RoSaT(1)
Koola: Earth/Search for strong warriors(1)
Violet: Vegeta/Plastic King(1)
Super Buu: Vegeta/Eye of the Tiger(lord vine training)(1)
Raditzu: Earth/RoSaT(1)
Android 17: Vegeta/Eye of the Tiger(Lord Vine Training)(1)
Retane: Namek/TOKENS- The mystery begins!(4)
Nail: Namek/TOKENS - The mystery begins!(1)
Olibu: Earth/Huge Spar(1)