Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
It's all in good fun, Uub. Don't be such a party pooper. It's not our fault you're ovaries are lifeless dull, and cannot bare a child.
Don't even joke...
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
Note to self, don't expect Uub to be whacky, and fun time crazy.
Good make several copies and hand them out to your friends. I'm just not in the mood to go searching through my pm box between whats important and what is spam, so just don't pm the spam to me and everything will be fine. *thumbs up* simple request.
Thanks.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
He was making a joke, Uub, I think people get the point. -_-
Let's get da partay goin' again!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Sigh...ok...back onto the topic...Where my child support? *still waiting*
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Sigh...ok...back onto the topic...Where my child support? *still waiting*
Uh I think its in the mail, if it ever gets to you let me know

.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
I doubt you have -that- many PMs anyways =P
Jeice....shut up, HF I know it was a joke, all I am asking is that people don't pm that crap to me, now end of story, not another post about it.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
*Three days and one plane trip later*
Welcome to the Maury Show! Today- Deadbeat Freaks of Nature Dads and their malformed offspring!
<Maury> Today, we are going to look into the lives of the women, and some men, whose lives have been altered by one man: A short little purple android by the name of 15.
Here *moves over to his chair* we have Violet. His most recent victim. Violet? Can you tell us why you have come here today?
<Violet> *Sniff* Well, Maury...it happened at a Walmarts, not too far from the house...I didn't even see him coming...
<audience> ::random headshaking and gasps:::
<Violet> Hell, I don't even know how it happened...but there, ::Looks at screen to little half human/android mutant baby who is smiling::
<Audience>Collective awwwws
<Violet> There is my baby...
<Maury> ::wide eyed::: Does the father have any more children?
<Violet> You know, I wouldn't doubt it...if he can tag me that fast, who knows how many others were victimized?
<Maury> Well, thank you, Violet. Later in the show, we will have the results of the DNA test, and we'll meet 15. Now, lets meet another victim of 15's elusive attacks....
[next...=P]
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
You're the one who's continuing to speak so serious in here, Uub. Ooooooh!
Where's my child support?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
You're the one who's continuing to speak so serious in here, Uub. Ooooooh!
Where's my child support?
But what about the abortion? Im confused :S
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I said I had the abortion just before that.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
HF your an ass but when the dusts settles were cool, now I'm getting the Grim Reaper on your asses.
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
I said I had the abortion just before that.
Oh so that means that youre......... PREGNANT!!!!
That means All my moneys gone. ;(
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
All of you's give me my monies!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I am so getting Child Support to help me with next months bills now. I have Reijinator #3 as my hellion.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Dude Rei, you owe mom 200,000 in back child support, pay up you stingy bastard 8o